|More Journal Entries|
|Hello dear members, this is a group open for men and women that love muscular, male and artistic shapes. These are the rules:|
- Have fun.
- Respect the other members.
- Submit only 4 deviations per day.
- Follow the general rules of deviantART.
- Read carefully the rest of the rules.
You CANNOT submit:
- Women: we are not interested in muscled or not muscled women.
- Skinny guys: we want bigness (but not too much).
- kids and femenine guys: sorry, only manly adults.
- MORPHED GUYS PHOTOMANIPULATIONS (there might be exceptions if you keep a "natural" proportion on the male body).
- Improperly scanned images or blurry photographies.
- Images that shows only FACE or GENITALS. Remember, altough nudes are allowed, this is a group focused on MUSCLES.
- STOLEN ART, if you use stock images, please give credit to its owner.
- Women are allowed to appear in your artworks, but, as a condition, a manly muscled man must be the center of attention.
You CAN submit:
- Traditional art.
- All types of digital works.
- Photographies and photomanipulations.
- Muscled men: it doesn't matter if they're gay or straight.
- Nudes: they must be artistic, and please submit them to the "Mature Content" folder.
Remember, you are not allowed to submit to "Featured". Please submit your artworks to the right folders, these are:
- Traditional: this means artworks made in traditional ways as: watercolor, pencils, oleo, etc.
- Digital: artworks made digitally, except 3D and photomanipulations.
- Photography: they must be artistic.
- Photomanipulations: please don't submit ridiculously morphed guys.
- 3D art: any deviation made in 3 dimensions.
- Mature content: any deviation with MATURE CONTENT FILTER, no matter if it is traditional, digital, photography, etc, goes to this folder.
- Not human: masculine creatures as vampires, elves, furry, etc.
- Animations: animated illustrations.
-Any deviation, no matter if it was previously accepted, may be kicked out if does not fit the rules, without notification.
-Rules may change anytime.